Southwest Child Care Early Learning Centers provide care for infants and toddlers starting at 6 weeks of age. We take great pride in the professionalism of our caregivers. Adults play a vital role in the positive development of your baby. We place a great emphasis on building warm and nurturing relationships with our infants/toddlers as well as their families. The strength of that relationship is critical for the development of a child’s healthy self-esteem and growth.
We understand that infants and toddlers learn by experiencing their environments through their senses. They must have a safe and clean environment to explore. Our teachers provide a language-rich, bilingual, interactive environment that includes singing, reading, and playing together. Mobile toddlers are exposed to new and interesting experiences, such as water play, climbing, puzzles, painting and many other exploratory activities, in order to improve brain development. Important skills are developing at this age. Infants and toddlers are always striving toward autonomy. We provide ample opportunities for children to practice newly acquired skills such as walking, talking, etc., and to build a positive self-image while doing so.
You can be confident that we will provide:
- A nationally accredited, 5-star licensed program that has been family owned and operated since 1985.
- Well trained, nurturing professional, long-term caregivers
- State-of-the-art front door security system
- A strict adherence to hand washing and hygiene practices
- A strict health/attendance policy
- An appreciation of and accommodations for all breastfed infants
- A respect for the individual schedule of your infant or toddler
- FREE formula, baby food and meals
- A sparkling clean and organized environment
- An open door policy allowing you to visit your child at any time