Enrolling your child at Southwest Child Care
Simple steps to enrolling at any of our locations.
- Come in for a tour of our school! You will notice:
- Low staff to child ratios
- A clean welcoming environment
- Friendly teachers and staff
- Children's artwork decorating our halls and classrooms
- Happy Children!
- To Start You will need the following:
- Pick up an Enrollment Packet, complete and return
- Pay a Non-Refundable registration fee
- Pay any other applicable fees
- Purchase a sleeper-mat if your child is over 1 year old
- Your child will need the following items on their first day:
- Current Immunization records.
- Water Bottle
- Extra Clothes
- Diapers and Wipes for Infants/Toddlers
- Formula or Breast Milk for Infants
- Hand Lotion (because we wash hands often throughout the day)
Download our Family Handbook as a PDF.