On this page, you will find a gathering of resources that can be found in the Albuquerque area, as well as some in other areas of the state.
Each title is a link to a page containing more information on each resource including website links, phone numbers, brochures and other contact information.
- Boys and Girls Club - Statewide program providing at-risk children w/ a safe place to learn and grow.
- Carino Early Childhood Toy & Library - Provide families with free toys and materials to use at home at no cost.
- Child Find - Services for children with physical, mental, and behavioral disabilities.
- City of Albuquerque Department of Family and Community Services: Therapeutic Recreation Programs - Providing recreational programs for children with and without disabilities
- Crossroads for Women - Provides care and assistance for women who are homeless
- First Born - Home Visiting Program
- Joy Junction - Provide emergency & short-term food, housing, and counseling for women and families.
- La Vida Felicidad - (Los Lunas) Early Intervention services
- Las Cumbres Community Services: Child & Family Services Department Services for children and adults with physical, mental, and behavioral disabilities.
- Life Roots - Services for children and adults with physical, mental, and behavioral disabilities
- Lion's Club International - Free Vision Screenings
- NM Office of Oral Health - Free Dental Screenings
- NM Pre-K - Free Pre-K for 4 year olds
- Parents Reaching Out - Parent/Family Advocacy
- Poison Help - Poison treatment advice, and poison prevention tips.
- Roadrunner Food Bank - Providing healthy food for families in need.
- S.A.F.E. House- Shelter for Women & Children who've experienced domestic violence.
- Safer NM Now - Child Safety Seat Clinics (how to properly install a car seat)
- Salvation Army - Shelter, Thrift Store, counseling, and disaster relief services.
- The Storehouse - Provide free clothing and food for those in need.
- NM Voices for Children - Speaks to Public Policy to improve the lives of NM children.
- WIC (Women, Infant and Children) - Provide healthy foods for pregnant women through children age 5 at no cost.