Accreditation, Certifications and Recognition
- Nationally accredited through the
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA).
- Selected as a New Mexico Pre-K site.
- We follow the HighScope curriculum.
- Owner/Director is also the founding director of the New Mexico Child Care and Education Association (NMCCEA) and is a lifelong member of National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Center Directors hold National Administrator Credentials as
- members of NMCCEA and NAEYC.
- Individual Environment Rating Scales are used for each age group: Infant/Toddlers (ITERS), Early Childhood (ECERS), and School-Age Children (SACERS). Environment rating scales ensure consistant high quality in our classrooms.
Awards & Recognition:
- Quality New Mexico Pinon Recognition in 2002 and again in 2003.
- Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Maxi Anderson Small Business of the Year in 2002.
- Innovation Partnership Award from Sandia Laboratories in 2004.